Tuesday, May 5, 2009

and now it is done.

proms over. what do we do with ourselves now? if you want to know all "the gossip" please go ask someone else. i cant talk about it anymore. honestly tho who cares? now that its over, my life is shit because I have nothing to look forward to, except summer. which much too far away to be "looking forward to".

i would take this time to rant about my math teacher but i simply dont have the energy.
or i could use this time to proclaim my happiness about our FSL season for lacroix, but that too requires too much energy.

it seems all i can do these days is mope. pout in class, sleep in assembly (sorry, im not a bad person for not watching that movie, we saw it freshman year and it was really moving then) and ignore people during my frees.

im in pain to. my feet and legs and knees and thighs are so bruised. id like to think this is all from one incident of me tripping over the tent cord at after-prom, but i think its from a few unrelated events.

today, a teammate of mine made me laugh. that brightened my day slightly. i also learned a secret which makes me slightly happier.

still contemplating suicide. but i swear im not taking the SATs again. two times a charm.

looking forward to:
- continuing to sit here and listen to loud music by means of my brothers (stolen) headphones
- my social experiment of the night: responding to IMs with only song lyrics or titles. how much do people actually read what u say?
-being a senior (still)
- summer i guess... not even going there
- team sleepover. suhweet.
- atmosphere. mmmm.
- dying and becoming beyonce in the next life.

word of the day: ugh.
yesterdays word of the day: ugh.
tomorrows word of the day: ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment