Thursday, May 7, 2009

Setsy: story of my normal life

weird parent + weird parent = normal child. how? you may ask, well the genetics of it is simple, apparently i got my parents recessive normality genes. they appear like huge freaks and tools, but, hidden under there was coolness. lucky me.... anyways, weird half of father is usually more prevalent. for example... 

i coach the little people thursday nights in lacrosse at school right? well my dad picks me up on his way out of town at school because i dont drive thursdays. Well I put my stuff in the back, get in the front, and first words out of my fathers mouth (he is smiling like crazy all goofy like) and 

he goes: so why cant i find you on facebook? 
me: my facebook is private and I have to friend you dad, why? 
Dad: BECAUSE I GOT ONE AND I WANT TO BE FRIENDS!!!!! 
me: silence. he is completely serious too, I said, dad, you have got to be kidding me. 
Goofy: nope! i already friended uncle jon (brother) aunt jen, aunt susan... do you think mommy would get mad if i friended my college girlfriend who she really doesnt like? 
me: obviously. 
dad: okay thats what i thought....

car goes quiet. 

have your parents ever surprised you with news like this ever? mine do it on the daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment