Sunday, May 31, 2009

Setsy on facebook, the new myspace -- trashier every day.

Heres why i have beef. I don’t usually have beef, but I do with adults with facebook. They have no excuse. It’s not exactly like they created it when they were in highschool, kept using it in college and all the  time up until they were 50-60. They just started getting them now, why? Was having a twitter account not enough? I mean I let you have that, I told you to stay away from facebook, did you listen? NOPE. And really, lets stop being an asshole. Its not fair when I ask you to do something simple, a courtesy you would otherwise do when I added please like getting the milk out, but you say no because I won’t friend you on facebook. When I am in college, I will. I have told you this, it will help us stay in touch, I understand, but when you are still living in the house with me, there is no need. Middle schoolers too, get the fuck off, stop lying, we know you are not in high school. Watch out ill report you to facebook. 8th graders,  worldwide, You are skanks and bros, I cant wait. watch your backs.


 ps. dumb: 


ow. 

1 comment:

  1. use sunscreen woman!
    lucy even illustrated your need with a nice little picture and everything

    ReplyDelete