Thursday, May 21, 2009

cold tofurkey

the REALLY?!?! list:

you found out my password with some geek equipment and made me have to change it. REALLY?!?!

you give me a bad grade because i hate you. REALLY?!?!

you make me walk ten blocks in 80 degree weather, carrying my backpack while wearing uncomfortable flats. REALLY?!?!

you are a bipolar friend who is nice one day and a cock the next. REALLY?!?!

you have class on wednesday. REALLY?!?!

you hop a fence and cut your neck on it and you don't have health insurance. REALLY?!?!

you tell people that other people want to hook up with you because you are a mother fucking fake tanned tool who thinks they're hot shit but really everyone hates you because you are so annoying and not cool and you need to stop wearing tank tops to school. no one cares about your arms. REALLY???????!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment