Sunday, May 31, 2009

Setsy: i'm a horrible person

today was my grandfathers funeral. I almost bit my tongue off trying not to cry and was successful in quelling the tears. Tonight, I was sitting at home watching Harry Potter weekend on ABC family and realized something which made me feel like a horrible person... I have cried more for harry potter, an imaginary person reading and watching his struggles in the wizarding world as he faced Voldemort and when his friends and family have died, than when members of my own family have died. Pets included, one of which also died last week coincidentally. weird. I wish i was part of the wizarding world, my dream in life is to go to Hogwarts and be in Gryffindor. I guess the closest I will ever get is the amusement park opening in florida. I will be there at the opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment