Thursday, May 21, 2009

Setsy update

so, i have started this blog without an idea of what this will be about. I am watching gilmore girls right now, facebook stalking, not doing homework, the works. Emailing people.... nah just kidding. I really don't like the fact that hockey has started for me again already. I am leaving for practice in north jersey in an hour. efmylife. 

i just have a question for the world: why is it such a crime for me to be friends with a teacher, but IMing a teacher isn't. Explain. 

Lacrosse is over, it is depressing. I do not know what to do with my time after school, obviously this. 

"Don't trust anyone" 

most entertaining site of the day: http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

best quote from site today: (816): About to do something stupid. You'll be my call. Bring bail money.

Yeah yeah yeah, story of life. Yesterday I pitched in softball, you had to be there. I rocked it, hitting 2 people, walking about 25, with 2 strike outs. god knows how i got the strike outs, or why i was pitching, or why i was playing softball. Lax is already champs, we know it, we don't need to prove shit. 

what if i told you i was pregnant? this news should make for a more interesting blog. I am... not actually, just looking for responses. 

can't wait two more weeks. School needs to end. as does this post, over and out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment