Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Yes, I googled"

When I googled "I'm Bored", the search turned up some weird shit. Apparently if you are wandering aimlessly around the web, the place to go is http://www.zeebi.com/ .

Next I googled how to become a Princess. But before I could type "princess" it came up with the top words after "how to become a _____". Number one search result: How to become a vampire. Really? come on people vampires are not real. If they were, why the hell would you want to be one? Next top results were model, pharmacist, personal trainer, police officer, teacher, anorexic. The last one bothers me but the others seem normal.

If you take off a word of this search and type "How to _____" The top result is how to tie a tie. I feel like people should know how to do this, its a piece of clothing. Next top results are How to... kiss, get pregnant, lose weight, make a website, write a resume, draw, do a rubix cube. I mean really, i feel like some of these things do not need to be googled. Even if you just need to be sure that you got pregnant the way you think you did.

But after looking at all these search results I decided to go back to my original search and try to further my life long quest to become a princess....
  1. ... Then I though is this legit and do i want to work that hard? Nope. I also don't think I would have much of a following. I just want a dress. Maybe I will be a princess for disney world.

    Then I googled What just to see what would come up. One of the top things people want to know is what does your name mean? Well, i do. But I don't get it and I am not pleased. Apparently God is my consecration. not true. conclusion: i have a stupid name.



No comments:

Post a Comment