Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So I hear this blog sucks...

blogging is not easy. make a blog and try and keep it constantly updated, you will see what i mean. It is summer, and I have been busy.... nat. I should be out doing something with my life, getting a job, working, but i'm grounded. It's a problem.

some summer gossip:
visiting friend meets a double and comes up short
Senior spanish speaker throws karaoke party
new fire found by a white fox
out and about and back from the mountains
camp partier finds relationship in poconos (I approve)
forbidden friend stays in touch and makes new friends
bubbles (not to be confused with the bubbly blond) wants a switcheroo with bubbly blond
seniors get awesomer
senior boys plagued by green fiend
big hello greets senior J
Blue shirt visits coolpants' stop on the metro
BAD
over achievers start college essays
Good
Tanning
BAD
fake tanning in the summer, what's the point?
Good
making fun of fake beach go-ers
Bad
Not finishing summer reading
Good
Being half way there
Bad
School in two weeks

Needed: less heat or less clothing. or both.

There is a show about cougars... I am watching it.

cougar: female sexual predator of younger people
cougared: prey of older women
question to ponder: is it possible to be cougared by a male or is it molestation? just wondering.

So I come home one day and find out that my family got a cat and named it after me: Bootsy. Now I don't know how to take this, am I embarrassed? Should I feel like my parents are trying to replace me already? I don't like something else with my name thats for sure. I feel used.

That's all for now
<3 setsy the senior


No comments:

Post a Comment