Saturday, August 29, 2009

Out and about

house arrest week one: lame. I hate this shit. I can do anything I want in the house, but I can't leave. It's the worst ever. What I should have done with my time: Summer reading, ACT work, college things. What I did: Tan, shop, watch TV, went pro at guitar hero, and very little of all that other stuff. Great start to my senior fall.

because of my lack of life, I live vicariously through others. If you have a good time, I am happy hearing about it. Almost like I was there.......

One night we all went out to pull some pranks before a party. We were throwing water balloons at the local elementary schoolers of Ridgewood, NJ who were playing in the park when we heard someone scream at us. We looked around and saw a group of guys approaching and screaming, "STOP, GET BACK HERE!", "I'LL KILL YOU" and "YOU ARE DEAD WHEN WE FINd YOU!!!" while wielding Bricks, sticks, and god knows what else, I certainly didn't want to find out. I turned and ran. My dress flapped around and I probably flashed them, I didn't care. I ran, barefoot, for my life. We tried to run to the car and they threw the brick, shattering a window and cracking the windshield. The were right there and I had no time, I turned down the street and ran not thinking about my phone, wallet or shoes still in the car. I had nothing, and I ran on. Two of my friends made it to the car and took off, my other friend and I ran for cover of some huge bushes outside of the housed around us. We were scared to death as we watched the guys running past us. Luckily my friend had her phone and called her mom. When she got off the phone, she said "I'm so sorry but I can't take you home. My mom is coming for me soon. Ill call them and tell them where you are so they can get you." THANKS BITCH. I watched her car take off a minute later and I was alone. The next car around the corner was driving slowly, was it my friends?!! I wondered hopefully. No. It was the gang of guys flashing their lights into the bushes as they drove looking for us. They knew we hadn't left the block. They were going to find me if I didn't move. I couldn't take the street, they would see me, so I ran through back yards, over fences, tripping and crying I ran. I got to the train tracks and I knew I was a mile from my friend Rachels house. I would go there and call my mom, there was no way she could be mad at me for this. I sprinted. It was the fastest and hardest I have ever run in my life, pure adrenaline fueled me. If that mile was timed, it would have been an olympic qualifying time. I got to her street, saw her house and knew I was safe. I had made it.

this actually happened two nights ago to my friend Noodle, luckily she lived to tell me about it so I can tell the story like I was there. While this was happening to her and she was freaking out with her friends and talking to the cops, my friend lauren and I were taking bets on what she did to be dealing with the cops which was all we knew was going on. She thought DUI, I thought she got busted with something illegal. We were disappointed to find out she was just the victim. Conclusion: Ridgewood is sketchy as shit. Tell me your stories, If they are this good, I will make them mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment