Wednesday, February 10, 2010

yeah, i'm this bored

Dear Followers,


I want first to take the opportunity to make a shout out. Dear Quail, I would like my sleeping bag back. I have not asked in person yet, or online, because I haven't spoken to you. Why? not sure, but It wasn't funny as funny as you tried to make it, but yes it was funny. and we werent really friends in the first place soooo overall an awk situation. prom date 2008 scenario? yes.

talk to you soon! or not.


Quote of the week comes from environmental science class. Let me just tell you a little bit about this kid, he is a gfs lifer. He is completely underrated, and he is hilarious. But he doesnt mean to be, I think he's serious. So in environmental science we have been discussing how humans use the earth. One day while discussing mining, the town that will burn for centuries came up. This town sits atop a PA coal vein which was accidentally set on fire 50 years ago and is still burning.


Lifer boy: So when will it get here?

Ian: what?

Lifer boy: The underground fire

Ian: It won't because there is no way for it to travel to us underground.

Lifer boy: (short pause) ...what about the subway?

(Class laughter)

Ian: *sigh* it needs coal to get here, something to fuel the fire.

Lifer boy: so it wont get here...

Ian: no.


could not make that up, he was dead serious.


Anyway, allow me to quickly talk about what's been going on in the world....


Returned: Juniors, and with them wall ball, obnoxious voices, and over-all ugliness.

quenched: S-S romance, my bad...

current: thing between GFS star athletes (i like)

not acceptable: hooking up with 6ish people in a weekend...

lock it up seniors? Oh, i guess I cant say that.


snow days are good because you get a day off from school. snow days are bad because your family gets the snow day too and you are stuck inside with them all day long. they bother you, ask what youre watching, why youre talking to, what are you doing, what do you want to do. it drives me insane.


love,


setsy

1 comment: